Donkey Kong Country - Bramble Blast - Super Smash Bros Brawl (Wii)

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Taking a Look Inside for One Year

26 February 2012, Does that ring a bell to you? it's....

~ Nintendo 3DS 1st Anniversary ~

Whooo.... I'm so hyped, so basically we're having a gathering from all over places to celebrating this moment.

As for me, I was one of their committees, I handled the documentation and competition for this event. To tell the truth I never thought that 3DS holders will be this manny, I Mean this's the biggest gathering in Indonesia EVER!!! Guess there're more hidden 3DS-er in my country.

The event last about 8 Hours, and we've done through some tough competition such as Mario Kart 7, and maybe some Co-Op games like Resident Evil : Revelations, and many more stuff. Some of us just enjoy chit-chatting and having lunch there.

What's makes better that this event was recorded by our Indonesian Gamer Magazine, hopefully it'll launch soon, I can't wait to look forward to it.

So let's wrap things up, Let's share this everlasting moment to all over the world, so they'll know we as one 3DS Family shall bring game to the next level.

Photobucket
3DS Family

Photobucket
Early Times that Day

Photobucket
Mario Kart 7  Competition Winner ( 1st - 2nd - 3rd )

Photobucket
Committees 

No comments:

Post a Comment