Donkey Kong Country - Bramble Blast - Super Smash Bros Brawl (Wii)

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

3DS Puzzle Swap Panels on the GO!!

I been busy dealing with my internship program these days so I rarely had time updating my page, but there're lots of things that I want to talk about today, let's begin one by one :)~

Photobucket
My Puzzle Swap Progression

It's been a long progression to complete 95% of my puzzle swap pieces for Nintendo 3DS, I actually manage to get most of them beside Mario Tennis Open panel because it just released couple of weeks ago, and rarely we see people has the pink pieces, they must be so lucky if they got the pink pieces. 

 The person in the middle of the picture is my Mii, Rattle'X, and I managed to complete Find Mii 2 about 6 times, it's been a hell of a journey but I actually managed to obtained the "Dark Emperor Hat" it's an awesome hat with a flying texture all around it. All credits goes to "3DS Streetpass Malaysia" who helped to complete these panels, couldn't finish without you guys, thx a lot.

So that's it for today, I'll be informing more update information for these following week, most of it I'm gonna update about games, games, and games. Enjoy your day :)~

 ~CoWaBunGa, DuDe !!

No comments:

Post a Comment