Donkey Kong Country - Bramble Blast - Super Smash Bros Brawl (Wii)

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Japanese Vs French

 Hoping to go to another country, eh? Well... No need to worry, because today I'm gonna show you guys my latest photography work with a tiny-slight concept, Yesterday I just went to this particular places and had a lot of fun hanging out with my friends.

As my happiness grinding to the limit, strolling around the Japanese and French Village, I took a lots of interesting pictures there, hopefully you guys wanna visit there too :)

Well, that's it for now, Enjoy^^ ~~



The Lady with Pouch

photography
Black Swan

photography
French Village

photography
Enchanted Feathers


photography
Hideout

photography
Japanese Village

photography
Lanterns

photography
Mossy Mossy

photography
Mountain Top

photography
Orange Bloom

photography
Spot Something


photography
The Entrance

No comments:

Post a Comment