Donkey Kong Country - Bramble Blast - Super Smash Bros Brawl (Wii)

Sunday, May 20, 2012

Don't Walk! RUN!!!

Photobucket
Running Man Thief Card Game
You guys know Running Man 런닝맨 is a South Korean variety show; a part of SBS's Good Sunday lineup. It was first aired on July 11, 2010. This show is classified as an "urban action variety", a never-before-seen new genre of variety shows. The MCs and guests complete missions in a landmark to win the race.It has garnered attention as being the come-back program for Yu Jae-suk, the main MC of the program, after leaving Good Sunday's Family Outing in February 2010.

I just got my official merchandise from them, it's a traditional card game from the series with some unique design on it, I have been a huge fan of this TV series because it's different from any other, you won't get bored watching this, although I can't read Korean Language, I download the English-subbed version, and it's really good, currently there're 94 episode and they're still on going, and more awesome episode every week.

3 comments:

  1. Hello. May I ask if I can buy this from you using a higher price? I have been finding it but it was a sad thing to know that it has been sold out. I really want it badly. Hope that you can be kind enough to sell it to me (: State the price. Thank You.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi snakey,are u selling this? N if i nt wrong this card came with an instruction that have running man stars pic on it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Be that as it may, of course, for each such organization that knows the esteem the logo bears legitimately on their business, there are the individuals who don't try to take care about the business logo plan of their association. logo design service

    ReplyDelete