Donkey Kong Country - Bramble Blast - Super Smash Bros Brawl (Wii)

Sunday, January 22, 2012

The New Dawn

Ohhh Bummer... Where was I ?! Sorry for the late update, I've been enjoying my holiday these days, and I couldn't help myself to play my games, but anyway... First of all I wanna say...

~ HAPPY NEW YEAR  ~
~ * 2012 * ~

That's right!! This whole new year of 2012 will be something else, I hope in 2012 will be a better one, Nahhhh!!! Enough with the intro stuff...

So yeah I've been gone for vacation actually, I went visit Korea with my friends, and the whole thing that I experienced there can't be describe by words, it's totally AMAZING and AWESOME, it's Winter there so it'll be a challenge for me to make different style of photos from it...

I went almost every part of Seoul, visiting some Monuments, Museum, Village, Malls, Doing some Winter Sports activities, AND of course their Famous cuisine that I'm after, and Girls? Nahh just kidding....

So I hope you guys enjoy and get some inspirations from these photos that I've taken below, of course I took almost 1500 photos and I couldn't show it all and most of them weren't that show-able hahahaha....

 My dream is to travel around the World and capture the moment in every places.
 ( Keep Dreamin' Kid *sigh ) ~~~



Photobucket
Winter Workshop

Photobucket
Village Walk

Photobucket
The Great City

Photobucket
The Four Seasons

Photobucket
Subzero

Photobucket
Hibernated

Photobucket
Giant Swing

Photobucket
Gear Up

Photobucket
Fun&Joy at Hongdae

Photobucket
Frozen Memories

Photobucket
Earth These Days

Photobucket
Coffee Temptation

Photobucket

Photobucket
Ancient Totem


No comments:

Post a Comment